Born and raised in Long Beach, Ca, Carole Ann comes to the Point with over 12 years of “playing with the radio” experience. She graduated from Humboldt State University with a BA in Journalism. Chances are that if you have listened to the radio in the past six years, you’ve heard her in many commercials saying all sorts of far out things. She is currently the Program Director for the Point, and you can catch her weekdays from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on 100.3 and 102.7 the Point.
10 Fun Facts About Carole Ann
- She’s afraid of microphones
- She’s a Pisces
- She thinks that public appearances require a costume
- She’s NOT a morning person
- She likes to make stuff (She’s Crafty)
- In her spare time, Carole Ann can be found writing numerous bios about herself
- She hates Root Beer
- Her cat enjoys doing victory laps and eating carpet
- She has a security camera in her window… She really needs to move.
- Her Personal Motto: “If you can laugh at yourself you will never cease to be amused.”